Sunday 2 August 2009

Field Day - Wild Beasts


My dearest readers must have noticed the change in quality of my still poor photos, yes, my biggest enemy camera has proved to be much better than my good old camera phone. So on the 1st August in Victoria Park, I proceeded to the below mentioned tent to see Wild Beasts of an unconvincing band name. I was not disappointed, they were creative, imaginative, hilarious and talented - my dearest readers must be astonished at the variety of adjectives employed, exceptionally generous of me, I realise. However, what struck me most, was their honesty, they were sincere and genuinely surprised at the warm welcome and cheers throughout the gig. It would be impossible to pinpoint what exactly made them special but I was impressed by their vocal skills, melodies, bass and drums - a most refreshing mixture.


No comments:

Post a Comment