Saturday 11 July 2009

We Were Promised Jetpacks


As I always wanted to use the phrase I will use it now, even though I realise it is not quite appropriate but you will forgive me, much hyped We Were Promised Jetpacks sailed all the way to London to open for Twilight Sad in ICA on 9th July 2009. And the phrase in question is, obviously, much hyped in case of doubts. They are good and interact with the audience, cracking hokes, the singer has a voice of a giant singing in a well, so strong. As much as I wanted to enjoy this gig, I could not as I was anxiously awaiting my dearest The Twilight Sad. So dearest readers forgive me if I overlooked We Were Promised Jetpacks or could not report what they joked about as, being a foreigner, I find Scottish English cute but difficult to understand. But they were friendly. Friendly fishermen.

No comments:

Post a Comment