Saturday 28 February 2009

Crystal Stilts


At Bardens Boudoir on Thursday 26th of February 2009, I was determined to get to the front row. Why, my dearest readers ask. I will not go into details, but with small venues oftentimes you get a rough deal, bad sound but you can reach and grab. Reach and grab?! Anyway, congratulating myself on not forgetting to take my earplugs I survived two bands whose names I would rather not mention as, I trust, they may have cult following and, besides, they may be good and perhaps I was too tired to notice, which is more than likely. Having ended up in the first row, I could enjoy Crystal Stilts who did not disappoint me. Apart from an attempt to kill my friend-in-first-row with a mic stand, it was a great gig. I kept earplugs in so my reception was skewed and I do admit, without the keyboard player, interaction with audience would have been non-existent so I deeply regret he is not in the only picture that made sense but I am sure my dearest readers know how to find his images on the internet or the band's for that matter as the above one is, historically, poor.

No comments:

Post a Comment