Saturday 28 February 2009

Fleet Foxes


As opposed to The Walkmen, Fleet Foxes, proudly presented in the title, brought me to tears. Yes, indeed. Your devoted blogger was deeply moved by their performance at the Roundhouse on Tuesday the 24th of February 2009 (insignificant date), which may be, most probably, attributed to frequent acoustic references to dying and being no more. I no longer trust my taste, it turns out. Needless to say, it was a pleasure to see a band who enjoy being on stage and skillfully interact with their audience, devoted audience it must be said. Because I feel this review is going nowhere and my dearest readers are getting annoyed having read better reviews of Fleet Foxes performances, I leave them with a picture begging for mercy.

1 comment:

  1. Had they composed any original and catchy tunes? Without that, I don't why one would bother.

    ReplyDelete