Saturday 7 March 2009

Dead Social Club

This is a story of a band of people who sound so professional with a great drummer and a live sound from heaven. At Barfly in a sparkling clean Islington. So, dear readers must know a million and one bands like Dead Social Club and wonder why Wavves and not them. And I have broken one of my rules not to be bitter about bands I do not really like but it just came to me and I will not go as low as to delete it. But because I can be bitter about bands I like, I will mention one thing, dear readers, the name. And that is it, if you happen to enjoy quality live music, you will not be disappointed. But I will not bet on it as I do not trust my judgement.

1 comment:

  1. Undula, I'm in DSC. Thanks for the comments!

    You should try and get along to another gig! :-) Loads here...

    www.deadsocialclub.com

    Paul x

    ReplyDelete