Wednesday 18 March 2009

Hatcham Social


Please do not ask me, dear readers, what magnet the word social has but one could consider rebranding the blog you have the pleasure or not reading. So what have we got here apart from another social name, we have Rough Trade East on 16th March 2009, Monday to be precise. So, dearest readers, there is every reason for many people to enjoy bands like Hatcham Social but for me, there was 'nothing new' and 'I have heard it before' as well as 'they look weird' standing in the way of enjoying the gig fully. Anyway, it was worth it, lovely, but, dearest readers, no, I would not listen to bands like this on my stereo. Or pay for that matter. But I am moaning, it was a great evening. And the picture, I had better ones but chose this, matches the weirdness.

No comments:

Post a Comment