Saturday 11 April 2009

Animal Collective


23rd March saw people heading for the Forum to experience what seemed impossible. Dear readers know Animal Collective, even I, in my homeland, had a chance to see them live a few years back and oh how my friend loved them, we were dancing and raving, dancing and raving. Energy on the stage. Transient. Now that I think of it, transient. What was experienced on the above mentioned day was different, the three men were focussed, terribly focussed on the delivery and deliver they did. I liked the gig a lot, I even enjoyed the audience who got a chocolate bunny from Animal Collective. Which means I also got a chocolate bunny. The story with Animal Collective is they recorded a great album and they are great live but, the way I see it, had to sacrifice interaction with audience. She is rambling you must be thinking. And she did not even explain the break. If I say I was on holiday and felt so lazy, would my readers forgive me?

No comments:

Post a Comment