Monday 14 June 2010

Double Dagger, Ganglians, Real Estate




No photos of Real Estate, Dearest Readers, as my mobile died in Cargo on 18th May 2010 before they came on stage. And Double Dagger were the best anyway (that's the non-hairy men in the above pictures).

Obviously, the Upset the Rhythm crowd knew better than to come close to the stage for Double Dagger, I did not. Happily at the front, I experienced this most unsettling performance with a leader absolutely oblivious to how deathly cables can be according to health and safety authorities. The singer was also oblivious to the fact that the creepy Spanish guy does not appreciate when someone is singing straight in his face and casts a spell on the offender. Hypnotic, dangerous, primal Double Dagger are live. And, I am afraid, live only. Go and see them.

Ganglians and Real Estate were good, I enjoyed the gig but, worryingly, I do not remember much. Double Dagger dominated the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment